Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Time Change

I am not quite getting use to the time change yet...I used to love it..getting dark early and getting to stay in at night and not having as much to do in the yard and stuff, but this year it is bothering me more. I come home and just in an hour or so it is dark. I am really trying very, very, hard not to let it bother me. Tonight tho, I am struggling.
It's kinda like life, it is continually changing. I was just telling Everett tonight when did this all happen. Life happens so fast...it is so, so important to cherish the moments. I had my annual check-up today and each year I am reminded that I am not as young as I used to be. But I am so thankful that I have the life that I have and am not complaining, just maybe being a little sad about how fast things change.
It just seems like yesterday that I was the younger one...and now all these younger girls that I have working for me remind me that I am not..and really I wouldn't want to be...some things, but wouldn't want to go back and do it again unless I was ASSURED I wouldn't goof up like I did so many times...but I am sure that has molded me into who I am today.
Just feeling a little sentimental tonight..
To all my children and grandkiddo's I love you all so much.....

No comments: