Monday, November 3, 2008

Anticipation

I remember when I didn't pay any attention to the Presidential election. Today you would either have to be deaf and blind not to know who is running or who isn't.
But maybe there is one person or so here that doesn't know what is going on. But I really rather doubt it. I personally am ready for this to be over with and let what is going to happen, happen. I am sitting here smack dab in the middle of the great USA and know they say my vote will count and I pray that it will and have to trust there are enough honest people left so that can happen.
I will vote, it is my duty, I believe that we must, while we still have that right.
Let us not forget to pray today for our great nation and go and cast that vote.
I know one thing that God is still in control today and forever!!

3 comments:

Two College Roomates said...

I agree. Everyone should vote. And if they don't then they have no right to complain! We are so blessed to live in a country where the people make a difference!
Love you gramsie!

Evy said...

I love you too, Anniebannie

Evy said...

I love you too, Anniebannie