Friday, November 14, 2008

Thoughts

These are some thoughts that I have had.....

Why do good things always seem to happen to people who are not necessarily good?
Why do some have extremely thick hair and others don't?
Why do some of those that seem to be living a righteous life have such hardships?
Why is food that tastes so good be so bad for you, or make you fat?
Why when you think you have something figured out you really don't.
Why when you are have a great time it ends so quickly?
Why is so many of things that happen to us are out of our control?
Why is it so hard to surrender everything to God.
Why when we think that we have surrendered it all something else pops up.
Why when I go somewhere I have never been it is never as I thought it would be.
Why I am glad that God knows..and someday if then it matters at all we will too.

No comments: