Thursday, November 20, 2008

He's Got the Whole World

There is a song that we sing "He's got the whole world in His hands, He's got the whole world in His hands, He's got the whole world in His hands... then it goes on and says He's got you and me brother in His hands He's got you and me brother in His hands, He's got you and me sister in His hands...Do we believe that??

Each day it seems we turn on the news or the computer and hear more bad news about the economy not just here in the USA but world wide...We want to fear what is going to happen..the Bible has so much to say about money...and our handling of it..what has happened..the whole world has messed up...we have become a generation of spending now and paying later and it has caught up with us..I remember when people used to save and then buy today people buy and pay and then buy and can't pay and no one has saved...we have out spent ourselves...

But we as believers can't fear..there are so many fear nots in the Bible that if we truly believe what it says we have our trust in way more than our bank accounts..

I have my trust in the ONE and only One that has the WHOLE world in HIS hands!

1 comment:

Ronda said...

Evy,

I love you! I read your blog to get encouragement. I am thankful that how ever many years ago I had you as my Sunday school teacher. You bless me so.
Love ya,
Ronda