Monday, December 22, 2008

So Far


So far on my days off which has now been 3 here is what I have done.
Went to a school program that Abe and his class were in, it was Christmas Around the World. Was really good and enjoyed it very much.
Had coffee with my dear Granddaughter Annie, got my hair cut and colored, then watch So So, Jack and Henry while Sarah took Sam to the DR.
Saturday night watched Tal's 4 kiddos and Chad's 4 kiddos while they had their company Christmas dinners.
Went to church ate at Taco Tico....
I have watched 6 Fa La La movies on Lifetime....
It is now Monday morning, my official start to my vacation.
Don't have a clue what we are going today, but one thing for sure I am going to completely enjoy....
PS Also delivered ham boxes to my employees and saw the most beautiful sunset..MOST of the best things in life are right before us and don't cost a thing, like a babies smile and a child or grandchild's hug or "I love you"...let's not get going so fast we miss these blessings....

No comments: