Friday, December 26, 2008

More Memories


Christmas 2008 is now another memory in our memory banks...another day to look back upon in the days or years to come that we will say remember the Christmas when I received...remember the Christmas when this happened.....remember what I gave you for Christmas the year of 2008???
Did we make good memories or were they not so good...did we give thoughtful gifts or did we just go buy without putting much thought into what we purchased?
I believe that our family had about the best Christmas ever...from the very beginning when Sarah did the cousin Christmas at her house on Tuesday, to them having Christmas eve, all of us going to church then back to Chad's had a surprise visitor, then on Christmas day here at our house...it was so much fun...tears of overwhelming joy that I shed...laughter....Jack and Sophie's first Christmas...All of God's blessings just overflowed...oh how I thank Him for our family...each one of them...
Remembering and cherishing the birth of our Savour and what it means for me and it is because of Him that I have what I have...Thank you God and thank you kiddo's and grandkids for being the best and greatest that any parent could ever have....

No comments: