Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Count Down

The time is going by, fast just like I knew it would. Only 5 more of my 17 days off have I left...where did it go...day by day...

Can't believe it almost 2009 seemed so far away...9 years since the big scare of the 2000...just seems like yesterday we were eating at Texas Roadhouse for New years eve supper....now here we are again.


The years seem to swiftly pass
Nothing here seems to last,
One day at a time,and again
So many go by just like the wind.
I want to say "stop just for awhile,"
But then I think and just want to smile
Where would that leave me...
In the beginning, middle or end...
And would I really want to do it all again?
I just want to enjoy the time that is left..
And know that my days are not in my hands
But in the One that knows best...

No comments: