Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve


Christmas eve is my very favorite day of the year. I love the sense of peace that it brings. Knowing that this is the eve of the day my Savior was born. I want to take this day and make it go on and on.
All my family goes to candlelight service together and then we go to someones home, this year it is Chad's and we get to spend the rest of the evening together. The children are all so excited in anticipation of the morning..
All seems so quiet....
Christmas is so different for Everett and I, sometimes it can make me sad, but then I rejoice that God has allowed me to have all these Christmas's with health,(except last year when I had the flu in the middle of it all) and family and Everett..I am so thankful..for all He has given me.
We don't do a lot of present because PaPaw and I take everyone to Great Wolf Lodge in KC this year we are going in a couple of weeks..the kiddos love it so much and I think that the adults do too....so we have that to look forward to...
I wish every a very Merry Christmas...may the peace of our Savior Jesus Christ go with you where ever you are...Abby, Jeff, and Stella, can't wait till you get here!!!

No comments: