Friday, April 10, 2009

On the Road again

There is an old country and western song by Willie Nelson..my very favorite country singer...called ON THE ROAD AGAIN....

That is me...we are just getting things taken care of with Uncle Melvin and now my sister fell and broke her hip...she is in Hutchinson hospital, surgery last night..everything went really well she just will be laid up for awhile...and her hubby is laid up too, with 3 broken bones in his heel...poor sis....

Now just a little bit ago I got a call from Everett's aunt that his Uncle Allen in Wichita that is 94 has a broken hip and is in the hospital again...WHAT?????

We have a great big old trailer hitched to our pick-up as I write getting ready to haul all of Uncle Melvin's furniture to Wichita..pray that we have a safe trip...Everett is driving...

To all my children and grandchildren...you all stay well and safe you hear....I got the older ones to look after right now...Leviticus 19:32 "Rise in the presence of the aged, show respect for the elderly and revere your God. I am the Lord.
I am almost there...kiddos..

No comments: