Friday, April 3, 2009

I wonder why I'm tired...

First before I get started on the story about wondering why I am tired..here is how I feel right now..
I am drinking from the saucer because my cup has overflowed...
God is so good I just can not praise him and thank him enough for what He is doing in my life...for showing me so many things..and I want to thank Him!

Tonight we went to a classic country and gospel concert in Salina thanks to our oldest son Tal for giving us the tickets...I can not express how I was blest and how awesome our God is..there was a gospel singer there I had never heard of before. His name is Jamie Coulter..he is literally 3 feet tall and cannot walk and came on stage sitting on a skate board singing "I saw the Light" When he got done singing the first words out of his mouth were "If you are thinking about feeling sorry for me don't this is the way MY GOD made me". And the songs this man wrote and sang were such an inspiration...I was so ashamed...how I knick pick at things, like if I was just taller, skinner, prettier, had thicker hair, how we can go on IF ONLY...we had more...a better house, on and on we can go..I am going to be more aware of what I have and not look upon what I don't have and Thank God for it..

Now for being tired, Everett was saying when we got home, have you thought about all we have done this week, since Sunday..
Sunday, went to church, got groceries, went to see Uncle Melvin then to Mac to Tal's for family night..
Monday, Everett rode in the ambulance to Wichita with Uncle Melvin and stayed till I got out of my appointment at 5:30 after I had worked 9 hrs and picked him up went and got a couple of shower gifts..and came home...
Tuesday, Invited out for supper and then had band practice..late night..at one of the guys in our bands parents house..
Wed. Took off early went to see both Uncles that were laid up and spent time with the family..late again
Thurs. Worked, then had Sam's first soccer game, then to the DQ for his 6th birthday and had icecream..
Fri..Had a luncheon bridel shower here at my house for one of my girls at work...then later headed to Salina for the concert..on top of this I did work every day going in at 6am..
NOW I know why I am tired tonight.
So pleasant dreams to you all and may God bless and good night!!

No comments: