Tuesday, February 17, 2009

This and That

Haven't had much to blog about lately so let me put down some things that have been going on with me.
After I got over the flu I immediately got a cold..I am just about over that which I am thankful for...
Sunday I had all my family over for a snack night...it was soooo much fun...I have the neatest family...love them all..

Today at work we had a birthday party...one of the part-time girls turns 67 tomorrow..we had chicken noodle soup with mashed potatoes and I made creme puffs..which is her favorite and I think every year she has worked for me..I have made them for her...

The economy crisis is all we have heard about...you know I have lived through many economy crisis...I could write a book..and no I don't want to go back there, but things are happening in this nation I never thought I would live to see...gay marriages, so many having babies w/o bothering to get married...living together...buying everything on credit...not paying back..the BIBLE has a lot to say about all of this..and the great USA has turned away....our hearts are getting hardened because of everything being put on the news there is absolutely no more shame..anywhere...I remember the first divorce that took place here in the small town I live..everyone was shocked...couldn't believe it...thought that it was terrible..now it's just a common thing, no one is surprised anymore..and it doesn't matter who it is, people that call themselves Christians don't even flinch..wonder what God is thinking when He looks down on this...

The sign says "For a Limited Time only"...that is what we all have only a "limited" time to turn from our sinfulness and turn to Jesus...

No comments: