Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"I'm Not Sick"

When we got home from Dallas on Sunday Everett barely got the stuff out of the car and he was laying on the couch...(this is a man that never stops for anything).
I said "are you sick" he said "no why would you think that?" I said "because you never lay on the couch in the middle of the day, and he said "the trip must have wore me out I have no energy.)
We had been invited out to watch the Super bowl, I asked him if he wanted to go...he said no he was to tired..to make a long story short we are in the 3rd day and finally he said maybe I do have a bug of some sort...why to men have such a hard time admitting when they don't feel good? Maybe that is wrong with me..when I don't feel good I whine and whine...I want someone to feel sorry for me...him he just says I must be wore out from the trip....next time I will go that route too, maybe it will make me not feel so bad...Honey I'm ready for you to be rested!!!

No comments: