Friday, February 27, 2009

I Can't Begin to Count all My Blessings

Today once again I am reminded of how much God has blessed Everett and I. We headed to Mac about 4pm today...stopped 1st at our oldest son..all 4 of our darling grandchildren there greeted us at at door...Grandma, Papaw look, listen, sit by me let me read to you, one goes and gets her violin and starts playing, one comes and climbs up on my lap...one sits between Everett and I and reads 4 books to us and he is only 4 yrs old...we hear about their day, what is going on...so much love I can hardly take it all in, I am in such awe...kisses and hugs good bye...we head to our youngest son..the boys greet us at the door one pulls me to a room to show me something the other cries out "Grandma come look..."the babies in there seats, eyes light up, smiles on there faces just waiting for Grandma and Papaw to pick them up..I get to feed the babies and we have hamburgers with the rest, get to put the babies to bed....again kisses and hugs..we head to our daughters, there again we are met at the door by our grandson...waiting to share what he has learned and showing us what he has made then we get to watch his tae kawon do form. He is 8 and has his black belt already...a real pro...So many blessings, so much love...so very very precious...there is nothing in this world that I would trade for any of it...again I must thank God for this day and all that He has given me..thank you to all my children for the homes that you have made for our grandchildren!

No comments: