Monday, February 9, 2009

I WAS SICK

I was sick and very sick this week-end...unlike my very lovable spouse that had a hard time admitting his illness I did not...I spent from Friday night until Monday morning in bed...sick...it could have all started on Friday morning when my youngest son called and said " Sarah is sick and could you possible come and help out with the kiddos I need to go to work?" I said sure as soon as we come back from a funeral we were going to we would be there to watch the kiddos so Sarah could get better, but low and behold before we even got there Chad was sick too...OH NO...IT CAN'T BE..here we are in the very midst of it all!!

Well guess who got it..me the very one that can admit she is sick, but I am not blaming Chad or Sarah, really I think it came on to quick...and I think that Jack gave it to me on Thursday when I went to the Dr with them...So Jack...no really I just got it...it just happened and Everett nursed me back to health...I got a lot of sleep and am very thankful I was home and in my own bed and it was the week-end and I am on the way back to health.... and I also lost 4 lbs.....
I still love you guys and the rest of my family I love you too....

No comments: