Tuesday, January 27, 2009

How High should we reach?

Sometimes I sit back and reflect, reflect on where I've been where I'm going and where am I at right now.
There was this story about the Train Station that I read a long time ago.
I really don't remember all of it, but do remember that we are all on a journey.
We all go along life and think that some day we are going to arrive and there we will be. Don't we all kinda look at life that way..always striving to reach, to come to the point...of what???? It is now...We talk about when we get our mortgage paid off, or some when we get our credit cards paid off, or when we get our car paid off, or when our kids are in school, or when they are out, or when we are retired..then..then what...I have now come to realize I have only so many more days here..only so many more days to make a difference..in someones life, or even in mine..I am not writing this to be morbid..it's a fact...when I was down last week, I didn't know what was going on or what might be wrong, but I do know one thing, I was in peace...peace in knowing that what ever happened God was in control..that is what I want to leave my family, my friends is that because of what Jesus did at Calvary, we should not have any fear..that is where I want to be...living life without fear, fear of tomorrow, fear of the past, fear of death, or even fear of life...that I can put all my trust in Him..the only one we should fear, if we don't know Him...

No comments: