Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hodgepodge

I wanted to blog but really didn't have much to blog about so I am just going to share the events of my week. I have worked, went and had some test taken,(they all came back good) spent some time with a dear friend whom I have not talked to for awhile, went and visited Everett's uncle..had band practice, one of my long time employees last day was Thursday, shed a lot of tears that day and had a farewell party for her...watched the twins and Henry on Friday and helped Sarah fix food for 30 people for Henry's birthday party today. Walked with my daughter, and spent some time here at home hanging out with Everett...

One of my goals this year is to spend more quiet time alone in God's word, listen to the Spirit guidance and seek what God would have me do..to be in the center of His will. I do believe the time is drawing nigh even though I have never really been one in being to concerned about end times never really could understand why people were so fearful of that when we never know when we will take our last breath, none of us are promised tomorrow yet live like we have tons of time here on earth left...
Our life here is a vapor compared to eternity. I want the mediation of my heart and the words of my mouth to be pleasing in His sight.

There is so much going on in our world, with our new president taking office this week a lot of history is being made..
There are so many that have lost their jobs, and are really falling on hard times, we need to remember them in our prayers...and thank God every day that if we still have our jobs, it is putting a lot of stress on people, marriages etc.

No comments: