Tuesday, January 20, 2009

God IS Good

All of us that are Christians know just how good God is..but how many times do we really reflect on how good He really is...taking care of our every little, or big need that we have if we just put our trust in Him and just let it go...it has happened to me time and time again. I am trying at the end of the day, or during the day when I am in need of something and take it to Him in prayer and just wait and watch how He takes care of it I am in AWE!..I don't know why, His word says over and over "Ask and you shall receive"..He has many promises in His Word that He never breaks..because He can't because He is God...

I used to really fret over my job...you can ask anyone that knows me well or been in TLC group with me, when it came to prayer requests you knew what I was going to ask for ....prayer for my job...the girls...me..but a few months ago I gave the whole place to Him and walked away...let Him take care of it...and now looking back I see His hand in it all....each time I made a request to Him it wasn't long and He had taken care of it...this last one I wanted to question, but at last let it rest and the answer came to affirm His solution for this problem that I had...
He had once again taken care of me...Thank you, why would I even begin to doubt...

No comments: