Saturday, January 3, 2009

Things I have learned

Here are some things that I have thought about, worried about and in the course of time I have learned!

I have worked at my job 31 years...when one of the ladies that I worked with had a stroke I thought no way can I ever work here w/o her. That was 20 some years ago now and the place nor I have shut down yet...then there was a dear friend that I had made there and we worked together for 28 years and when she retired I thought everything was going to fall apart, she has now been gone over 4 years and we are still going...now just before Christmas another girl that has been there 13 or so years and is the one that is in charge when I am gone is quitting the 15Th. When she told me she was quitting I tried my best to talk her into staying because my thoughts were I will never get along w/o her...but I will...and one day when I have to go from there too, Rama will still exist...I don't think it will close because I am not there anymore...just like it didn't when the others quit....or retired..my point that I have learned is we are all replaceable, always have been and always will be and that with each replacement we might loose something or might gain something and once again I come to my point so often is that no matter what nothing stays the same...except the one that died on the cross for me and His name is Jesus and He is the same yesterday, today and forever...

No comments: