Friday, October 30, 2009

Not Complaining merely stating facts!


It is Friday morning 10 am. I am still in my jammies...can not get going...I have gotten some things done..but now I am at a stand still...
It is cold outside...thought the sun was going to shine...it's not...
I am not sick but have not felt well all week..my body hurts...it takes me awhile to get up off my chair and onto my feet....when I walk down the stairs I have to take one step at a time and really hang on to the rail..and I mean really...my ankles hurt..my back hurts..my state of mind is good it's just my body...

Now 4 days a week I am up and at em...at 4:45am...off to work by 6 working four nine hour days...love it...love having Friday off...but this week has been busy and crazy..love it too, just wished my body didn't hurt so bad...when you get to be my age though things affect you that didn't affect you before...like the weather, carrying babies for a hour or up and down the steps or getting on the floor with them etc...

Ok now I must confess the truth...it hit me a little while ago what has happened to me...you see I have put on a little (ok a lot) around the waist of my body...so I got out my twist board that I have and did a little twisting...but instead of it getting off my middle..it has done something else...and oh boy..has it ever...I think the twist board is going back down the basement for the kiddos to play with it because they love it and it doesn't do this to them...

No comments: