Wednesday, October 7, 2009

37 years ago...


Thirty seven years ago today I gave birth to my baby boy..he came 2 weeks early and was as beautiful as could be....(AS of course all my children were). He was the last of 3, when Everett went to Grandma's and told Tal and Steph that we had a new little Talmage, Tal went running up the stairs crying he didn't want him...do you still feel the same Tal...how you two have always been (I think) best friends..doing everything together..I am so proud of all of you how you have all turned out..you are all amazing...God has blessed dad and me so....
Now here you are with you own family of 4 doing a terrfic job..
So "Happy Birthday baby boy" and many, many more..after all it is going to be your job to take care of your dad in me in our golden years...so be prepared!!!

No comments: