Monday, October 20, 2008

The Week-end

WHAT am I doing starting a blog at my age??? What ever possed me? Now to explain a little, (about the age thing) just this week-end we went to Branson by the way you will all find out that is our very favorite spot, and we had just gotten out of the show HEADIN WEST (which was fantastic) live production, and I had to go the the little girlies room really bad, which it just so happened that I was also talking on the phone, and lo and behold I walked right into the MEN'S restroom....I say to myself "What are all these men doing standing facing the wall in the woman's restroom????? Hubby is out there laughing and say...."EVY what are you doing"?? But to make things worse 3 other women followed me right in...about all at the same time we are going WOOPS..and make a mighty quick exit....Now then tonight, I am getting ready to go get some of my plants in and am heading for the back door which has a full glass storm door on, and I forget to open it and try to walk right through it...so yes I am wandering about right now WHAT am I doing trying to blog??? This could be interesting....

4 comments:

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

You have a big job ahead of you with this blog! Your family will expect it updated often.

Abby Jones said...

Grandma! I am so excited you are blogging! You better post twice a day :).

Love you!

Two College Roomates said...

Yay gramsie! I am so excited you have a blog!
I love you and hope you are having a great week!
Annie