Thursday, October 30, 2008

"My Friday"

Today was my Friday at work, since I don't work Friday's.
This whole week has been different, we have been running here and there.
It started on Sunday. Church, in the afternoon birthday party for our grandson that turned 5 on the 29Th. Monday I had an appointment right after work didn't get home until after 7. Tuesday hubby went to M.O.P.S In his retirement he helps tend the little ones while the Mommy's have some grown-up time. He is such a natural with little children, they just love him.
After work on Tuesday I met with a friend for about an hour. We had a very nice hour.
Wednesday evening was grandparents night at 4 of our grand children's Awana's at their church so we went there.
My hubby took his Uncle that is in the care home here riding in the country for 3hrs.
Today, the same 4 grandchildren from last nights visits has grandparents day in their school, and the oldest one had D.A.R.E graduation. So we went there and visited their school, and sat with them at lunch. Hubby had a dentist this morning to get fitted for a crown then he went and stayed with the twins and the 2 yr old while mommy went to help with the kindergartners party at school.
After work tonight went for a walk and then on the spur of the moment we decided to go to a jam session that is held in a church down the road 12 miles. It was a fun time lots of picking and grinning and good food. I need to stay away from the food..it wants to stick to me...BAD DEAL
And I wonder why I'm tired, also in there I have worked 4-9 hr days.
But I am so thankful that I can do all of this.My life is full of love and joy that my family and friends bring to me.
Hubby's note for today:

It seems the word Wyoming would start with a Y
It seems we would start our day with Jesus
But many start the day off with criticism

No comments: