Friday, October 24, 2008

Things I don't really like

These are some things that I really don't like.

I do not like when little babies have to get their
shots.
One minute they are smiling (or sleeping) and the next
minute they are crying so hard they can't get their breath.
Makes me so sad....Our little twins had their shots this morning.

The alarm going off at 4:45 am in the morning and
...knowing that it's time to get up and I am still really tired.

Getting a stomach ache and realizing I am getting the flu.

Looking really forward to something and then just like that it is over with.

Stubbing my toe..that really hurts.

Time going by so fast....where does it go???

Missing someone....

"Give the devil an inch and he will soon be your ruler."

2 comments:

Abby Jones said...

I hate mornings too! It makes Jeff really mad because I like to set the alarm an hour early and hit snooze every 10 minutes to make me think I get more sleep :).

Two College Roomates said...

I am so sorry you are getting the flu..YUCK!
I love you so much, talk to you soon!