Friday, March 13, 2009

In Tune or Not?

I have never much been in tune with my body like some people that I know. They can have an ache or pain and know just what muscle or bone or rib or nerve or organ that is bothering them and I just never have been aware of what it was that was making me feel bad, or tired or whatever. When I use to get migraines I knew what hurt..my bad neck..from my accident..if I would stub a toe I would know what hurt..but just to know when I was feeling bad just all over, no, until now.
Now I have figured it out. The high blood pressure part at least...now that I have got it down, I feel so much better than before but now I feel so much worse because my body is not use to this..it really doesn't make sense to me but that's OK because hopefully I am on the road to a new way of feeling once I am over this tiredness that my new meds are having on me...tired and very light headed...If it is not better by Monday I will go back once again and get it checked out but hopefully I won't have to.

On a sadder note the big plant that I work for had their first layoff in 30 yrs. I feel so bad for those that lost their jobs. Again I have so much to be thankful for but really need to seek God's direction on how He wants us to help others in this time of need for so many....again my prayers go out to them.

How serious to we take Matthew 25:40-45?
The King will reply, "I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers you did for me."
Then he will say to those on his left "Depart from me you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For when I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink. I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look in on me.
44. They will answer "Lord when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?"
45. And He will reply, "I tell you the truth whatever you did NOT do for the least of these, you did NOT do for me....

No comments: