Sunday, March 8, 2009

Daylight Savings

The spring ahead time for some reason is easier to adjust to for me then the fall back time...I don't like this time as well because I am an early riser and I like the light in the morning, but I go to bed so early and I don't like the light in the evening...
I have wondered who makes this decision...seems as though we should have a say in it..it is not so bad when we changed the time in April..but the first of March really seems early...but we will adjust...

Tonight I am reminded once again that the choices that we make in life affect so many people, and most of the time we don't even realize what we do...
My neighbor came over, the one whose husband left her about a half a year ago..just up and left, had a teen age daughter..and now has nothing to do with her either, and my neighbor told me that Jenny dropped out of school...she is a junior..that she is really having a hard time with it all...I am asking my prayer warrior friends out there to pray for them..I feel so bad for them...we never know what another one is going through...

Today once again I am thankful for the beautiful sunset God has given us and the warmth of the afternoon and the safety from the storms last night and the wonderful message we heard this morning at church!
This is the day that the Lord hath made I will be glad and rejoice in it!

No comments: