Saturday, January 9, 2010

What????

This seems to be my favorite word lately...along with my hubby's and some other people that I know...

It reminds me of this story..about this guy that got a new hearing aide...he was telling his friend about it. He told his friend that he had just bought a 3000 dollar hearing aide...his friend then asked him " what kind is it?" which to the guy replied while looking at his watch oh it's about 12 o'clock...

This is what I feel like I cannot hear people..it bugs me...I want to know what others are saying..(maybe I shouldn't) but when they are talking to me I want to hear and I am always saying HUH??? What???? One of these days I am going to take notes on what is said and what is heard and it is not just me...it is others too, that I am around..it can really be pretty funny....so if you happen to be talking to me and I don't answer I am not trying to snub you I just can't hear you...maybe it's time I get me one of those 3000 dollar aides....

No comments: