Thursday, August 27, 2009

Before you can even blink

Seems to me that things today change faster and faster. Sometimes it seems I have just blinked my eyes and things before me have changed...I look in the mirror and wonder when did all this take place? Seems like only yesterday I was 30...Cell phones, computers, cars, on and on...I can't keep track...and oh yes people..people that you think will be in your life forever poof and they are gone, maybe not dead but up and out of your life...as we go along and the older we get we start seeing things differently..stuff that matter so much before some of it doesn't seem to matter as much anymore...life is very fragile...and becoming more so everyday.

One thing that never changes and that is Jesus...His Word says that He is the same yesterday, today and forever...what a comforting thought...

No comments: