Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Love! Favorites!









These are the people and places and things in my life that bring me joy and I love. I love the man standing next to our camper. I love camping!! Love. Love. Love.

I loved going to Chicago when Abby and Jeff were there. Loved their apartments, being in the city so far from home.
Love spending the time with them doing the things I don't do everyday. Taking the train there, and even flying one time and driving twice...fun

Love Colorado....love...We have been there quite a few times and it makes me feel so close to God..all the beauty of it all!

My blackboard Everett made me many years ago. Each and every day for years he leaves me a note on it early in the morning. It is there when I come down from upstairs. His notes have so much meaning for life. Love. Love. Love.

My red wash house that sits in my back yard. It sat in the backyard of the home I grew up in...I played in it when I was little it was my playhouse and my mom washed her clothes in it when I was a child...love it in my back yard. A very kind man had bought it when they burned down my home place and hauled it off and a couple of years later brought it to my backyard!

Snow, fresh fallen snow...the building is where I have worked for almost 37 years...tears and laughter in that building but now it is a joy I have wonderful girls working for me..it used to be our  flour mill here in town now it is a wire harness shop. I love the old in there. My office has the original floors....love ...for the most part....my job ...soon it will be time to retire...how do I feel??? 

Branson....we go there sometimes 2 to 3 times a year....we have so much fun...Christmas in Branson...The Landing...just all the people..Silver Dollar City...the kiddos get us Season Ticket to SDC...love the smell there...the food...

NOW MY MOST FAVORITE TIME AND PEOPLE...

Christmas eve...my favorite day of the year...there is something sacred about that day...love Christmas eve..going to candle light service with all of my family..getting together for snacks...going to bed and waking up on Christmas morning used to be so exciting when the kiddos were all home....So many memories!! Love. Love.

Great Wolf Lodge...been doing this for a number of years now..our Christmas present to the children and grandchildren..how they love it a week-end together. Playing, swimming talking late into the night. I will cherish these times forever..as long as I have my mind...these are so special to me!!!
All are a gift from God...Thank you!!!

No comments: