Thursday, May 14, 2009

Handy Dandy Man


My hubby has now been retired a little over a year...Our home and yard has never been kept so nice..he is forever working on it keeping it all trimmed and mowed and fertilized and watered..along with the house..keeping it clean and just basically really make life easier for me and it not being quite as hard getting up at 5am and going in to work by 6am knowing that when I get home I don't have that much to do.
Even though sometimes I feel like I really don't have that much more time, it sure is nice and I am really enjoying it tremendously and thank God for him everyday..
Last night I was working on the deck arranging flowers and benches etc. when I mentioned to him that a little bird house would look good sitting on this bench, when I got home today there it was all hand made and painted by him..it is soooo cute. Thank you Everett!!

1 comment:

Sheri Graham said...

Hi Evy,

The birdhouse is so cute! Everett is so talented. It sounds like you had a great time in Chicago. I look forward to seeing you soon!

Love ya,
Sheri